Monday, 3 September 2012

Red Roses

I got a new stamper today. It’s an XL stamper, the really soft, sticky kind. I have to say I’m not a very gadgety person, I believe that you don’t necessarily need lots of stuff to have fun with nails. That being said, I think I’m a little bit in love with this amazing piece of equipment. It picked up and stamped absolutely beautifully. I’m very, very pleased.

My nails have quite a prominent c-curve, and that can make it hard to stamp at times. Not so with this baby!

For my base I used OPI Skull and Glossbones, which definitely has favourite status shade wise, but not formula wise. The roses are stamped with Revlon Revlon Red, and the image is from Bundle Monster BM323.

 

 

 

The smudging you can see is actually not top coat drag, but sloppy scraping *hangs head in shame*