Friday, 20 April 2012

Spring Challenge: Flowers and Stripes

My idea for this challenge was to create a wallpaper-like accent nail. I chose the Pink and Green combination for my design.

For my base I used Barry M Mint Green, and then I created gold stripes on my ring finger by sponging gold acrylic paint over striping tape. Finally I painted a few pink flowers in acrylics.

 

 

 

 

Apologies for the lack of posts this week, my thoughts have been far away from nail art! Nothing bad though, just changes in life :)

 

Colour Combinations Left

Pink and Green
Blue and Purple
Yellow and Green
Orange and Pink

 

Previous Entries

Love and Life

 

Other Challenge Participants

Taya
I love pretty colours
Creative Nail Design by Sue
Hooked on polish
Nail Art by Kelly-Ann
Pinky to Thumb
Posh Nail Art
Welcome To Brianna's World!
World of Happy Nails
Mateji ustvarjata
Moonchild
Anna
Colorful Bottle's Blog
Glazed Talons
Rainbow Nails
Nailpocalypse
Lady-flower123
Nail Crazy
Mimi's Vanity Box