Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Black & White Challenge: Day 2 ~ White on Black

For this theme I chose a simple zebra manicure. It’s dead easy, but I think it looks cute! I stamped over two coats of Nina Ultra Pro Black with a white stamping polish and image plate Bundle Monster BM223.

Apologies for the poor quality photos, it was a bit too dark when I took my pictures, and I was feeling lazy.

 

 

 

Previous challenge entries:

Day 1 ~ Black on White

 

Check out the other Challenge participants

Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's Beauty Corner
Taya
Nail Crazy
Mateji Ustvarjata
My Nail Graffiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald Sparkled
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
Lacquered Tips 
Welcome To Brianna's World!
Pink Polish Addict
My Little Vanities
Hooked on Polish
Posh Nail Art
Biberlee - Džumbus
Oje Gemisi Kalkiyor