Thursday, 15 March 2012

ABOP Inspired Polka Dot French

ANOTHER Bottle of Polish?! is one of my all time favourite nail blogs. Her manicures are always creative, and her nails look fantastic. A couple of days ago she did this super cute mattified polka dot mani that I completely fell in  love with.

ABOP also does a lot of nice, funky French manis, and I decided to go all fangirl and combine the two in this polka dot French.

I started with two coats of Nina Ultra Pro French Pink and painted a French with a pink colour from 17 that I don’t have the name of sadly (it looks a lot like OPI Pand-monium Pink), and then I added white dots with acrylic paint. Finally I mattified the whole thing.

I hope you like it as much as I do!

 

 

 

 

 

And here is a picture of how it looked before mattifying it.