Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Valentine’s Day: French with an Accent

I believe some people say that French is the language of love (or is it Italian? I can never remember), so what is more fitting than a French manicure on Valentine’s Day.

I hope you have all felt love today, and I’m not talking about bought Tatty Teddies or even flowers, but genuine care from someone, even if that someone is yourself, your mum or your cat.

For this last mani in my little Valentine’s series I have a simple but in my opinion effective design. There is nothing new here, it’s been done before, but sometimes designs are modern classics for a reason, don’t you agree?

For my base I used Nina Ultra Pro Cranberri, and the tips are taped off and painted with Nina Ultra Pro  Black. The little heart design is from Bundle Monster BM03.