Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Barry M ~ Navy, with Silver

There are a few absolutely ridiculously pretty polishes out there, and in my (sometimes humble, sometimes not) opinion Barry M Navy is one of them. The colour is totally to die for, and the formula perfect. I think this polish would make my top 10 if I ever made one.

I was of two minds whether or not I should stamp over it, but in the end I decided to do it. I think the result came out ok, but it does undoubtedly take away some of the beauty of Navy. If you want I would be happy to swatch the polish on its own, so you can see it, and either a) rejoice that you own it, b) cry because you don’t (and put it on your wish list) or – incredibly unlikely - c) find that you don’t like it all that much and can live without it (and what’s with all the parenthesis anyway!?)

The accent nail is painted with GOSH Silver – a really nice silver foil. I used two coats of each polish, and then stamped with the opposite.

The plate I used was Bundle Monster’s BM212, which is from the newer Bundle Monster set. These designs are so much bigger, and I think you can see that they cover my nails better. I thought this particular design was… ok. I don’t love it, but it’s passable. What do you think?

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment