Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Color Club ~ Wicked Sweet

After granny panties and grown up red I thought it would be nice with something fun and bright! I decided to give my Color Club polishes another go. I loved the colour of my last one – Yum Gum – but wasn’t totally impressed with the formula. I regret to say that it was the same case with Wicked Sweet. I’m not saying the formula is bad in any way, it just doesn’t seem to suit my way of painting. I find it “forces” me to paint thicker coats than I prefer doing. I’m considering thinning the polish ever so slightly to see if that would work better. I’m wearing two coats in the pictures.

This gorgeous blue shimmer smells absolutely ah-may-zing! I have seen it described as blueberry, and considering the colour I’m prepared to believe that’s what they were going for, but to me it’s some kind of yummy toffee/caramel scent. Love it!

Please pardon the extreme lobster-ness of my paws. It was the only way I could get the true vibrancy of the polish to show. (I’m still very much learning to work my camera)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment