Monday, 13 June 2011

Wet n Wild ~ Rockin in Rubies

I don't own may reds, and I don't own many Wet n Wilds, so this polish is actually pretty unusual for me!
It's not really particularly unique, but Rockin in Rubies is still stash worthy in my opinion!
The formula is good, no streaking and pretty opaque in two coats. There is a hint of VNL, but not so much as to bother me.
 
Aren’t the gold glass flecks just lovely!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm normally not a fan of gaudy packaging, but the "diamond" on the top of the lid is just too cute!
 
 

 
 
I have seen so many beautiful mattified shimmers, so I decided to try it with this one. I deem it a partial success! I think it looks nice, but not amazing in any way. I used the ELF mattifying top coat.
 
I didn't stop there, oh no! I added a french tip with Barry M Red Glitter.
 

 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment