Friday, 20 May 2011

China Glaze ~ Papaya Punch, with China Glaze ~ Lighthouse

Today I have more China Glaze for you!
I need to apologise for both the lighting in my pictures and my awful cuticles. It's soak day tomorrow :p
I got loads of compliments for this colour combo, and it was one of those manis that made me happy when I looked at my hands :) Don't you just love those? That's one of the reasons I love polish so much, it can really brighten up your day!
 
This lovely orange crème is one of the latest China Glazes from the Island Escape collection, it's called Papaya Punch. As much as I loved it I wanted something more, so I sponged on Lighthouse on the tips, also by China Glaze (from the Anchors Away collection).
It's a bit tricky at times to capture glitter, my nails kept looking a bit... dirty almost - which I can assure you they are not!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
For fun I decided to stamp a pattern from Bundle Monster BM225 over the top at the end of the day, but I wanted it a bit different. I went over the stamping with lots of strokes of top coat to try to pull the colour in streaks downwards, to mimic fur. Unfortunately I left the stamp to dry too much, so it didn't turn out quite as I wanted it to, but I like that it's a bit different.
What do you think?
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment