Saturday, 14 May 2011

OPI ~ Panda-monium Pink, with Flowers

Today I was in the mood for pastels :)
My inspiration for today's mani is from Emily's Nail Files - her Daisy, daisy design which I just loved, and Nail Newbie's super cute pink design with flowers!
 
As my base I used Panda-monium Pink by OPI, which is a cool, purple-toned pastel pink creme.
This is three coats. I always found the application a bit tricky with this one, it tends to streak a bit for me.
 
Then I sponged a gradient on my tips using Significant Other Color, also by OPI.
This is such a lovely polish! A purple duochrome with flashes of gold and green. I haven't fully been able to capture the beauty in my photos, but I hope you can get an idea.
Then I added a few daisies with a dotter using white (China Glaze White on White) and yellow (Barry M Lemon Ice Cream)

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment