Monday, 30 May 2011

ELF ~ Fluorescent Pink, with Funky French

The base for today's mani is Fluorescent Pink by ELF. ELF is a brand I don't rate particularly high to be honest. I know they are a budget brand, but there are other affordable brands out there with much much better quality - but that's just my opinion.

I own about 6 ELF polishes, and they have been a bit hit and miss. Mostly the formula seems ok though. This one was fine. Didn't blow my mind, but no problems with application.
Some of the brushes are truly awful, but I was lucky with this particular one. I applied three pretty thin coats, and there was a small hint of VNL after that.
The surface isn't particularly glossy, but with a top coat it looks fine.

As for the shade - I would call it granny pink rather than fluorescent pink. It's a slightly coral pink with a micro shimmer that's very pretty.

 
 
 

 
 
I stamped my tips with my own franken polish made from a frankened Barry M dazzle dust. I think it's quite pretty, what do you think?
It's a dusty grey purple with flecks of gold and green. It worked really well for stamping, probably because it's so pigmented. The image used is from Bundle Monster BM218
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I want to say a huge thank you to all my readers! I'm so excited that there are now more than a hundred of you who find my blog follow-able :)
 
<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment